Gibs and Farls have been posting tons of fresh Madden NFL 13 Tips on www.MaddenTips.com
We will still be doing everything the same, but we just like to post in one centralized location, so don’t forget to check it out and register for the Madden 13 Forums.
Plenty of free tips and tricks to get your game ready, here is an example below. Enjoy!
Top 5 Madden NFL Tips To Get You Ready For Launch!
Each year around this time we all get excited anticipating the release of Madden NFL 13. With all the hype around the new Infinity Engine and Connected Careers Mode gamers prepare themselves in a number of ways. Below are our Top 5 Tips to help you get ready for Maddenoliday!
5. Read – With all the new information about Madden NFL 13 available on the EA SPORTS website you NEED to start reading up on all the new features and you needed to do it yesterday. If you want to be ahead of the competition come release date you need to know all the changes in the game so that you won’t be caught off guard when you hear about Run/Pass Commit being back in the game. Ya, I bet you didn’t know that, did you?
4. Take Time Off - I don’t normally recommend taking time off from the game but at this point we are a few weeks away from the release of NCAA Football 13 and with a new game on the horizon you need to recharge your batteries. Pun intended right there. Get outside, go to the beach, or read a book. Do something that will take your mind off your offensive and defensive schemes so that when you come back your will be ready to dominate.
3. Gameplan – Mental labbing is a must. Now that you are taking time off to clear your mind you need to start thinking about how you want to attack this years game. Do you want to reinvent yourself this year? Do you want to be an offensive juggernaut or do you need to get back to basics and stick to the run game like Wolfman? Maybe you are a defensive Zen master like Zan and Dream and are looking to expand upon your already dominate defense. Most important is that you have a gameplan of what your goals are for this upcoming season. Know it and stick to it.
2. Lab Partner – One sure way to improve your game is to find a steady lab partner. Having a guy that you can rely on is so important. You can’t do it all yourself, you need help from someone else. Someone to push you, someone to give you a kick in the butt when you don’t feel like labbing. The most important part about a lab partner is communication. Don’t look for the guy thats all the rage in the community. Look for someone thats reliable, you trust, and is willing to communicate with you about all things there thinking and what they want to do.
1. NCAA Football 13 – Without a doubt the best way you can prepare for Madden NFL 13 is to go out and buy NCAA Football 13. This game will prepare you even though it doens’t have the new infinity engine. The reason being is that all the new catch animations are in NCAA Football 13 as well. It’s also a good chance to learn to expand your playbook as well as work on your weaker areas. I recommend using FSU once again in the game so get on the paddles with them.
About the Author: ZFarls is a 23 Year Old Madden Baller from Boston, MA. Along with Sgibs, he owns Madden Bible and looks to give players advanced strategies and tactics to win more madden games. He preaches confidence in what you are running and knowing the situation you are in. Everything else will come naturally!